All About ACES
The Guilford Elementary ACES Program provides quality academic, enrichment and recreational activities for students currently enrolled at GES. The program is licensed with a Superior Rating from the Guilford County Health Department and is one of THE BEST programs in Guilford County.
ACES is offered daily from the time of dismissal until 6 p.m. on both standard and early release days. ACES is also offered from 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. on designated teacher workdays (referred to as ACES All Days).
Our ACES curriculum and activities include: Growing Community Leaders: An ACES Curriculum That Serves, KidzLit® Literacy Program, AR Reading Program, TenMarks and Extra-Math, ACES Across the Nation STEAM Activities, Nature and Science Activities, Learning for Life and other Character Development activities, Academic Time, Book-It Reading Incentive Program, CATCH® Kids, Skillastics®, Computer Lab, Centers, Field Trips, and Special Events. A nutritional snack is also served daily.
- The fee for the ACES Program is $50.00 per week, per child, and must be paid WEEKLY prior to the attending week.
- There is also a $15 enrollment fee per child that MUST be paid at the time of enrollment.
- Child care vouchers from the Department of Social Services and Guilford Child Development are also accepted.
- An $8 activity fee is charged on an ACES All-Day. There are no additional fees on early release days.
- ALL PAYMENTS must be made by check or money order at the ACES location, or by credit or debit card on the K12 Online Payment Center.
- Click here to enroll and make your On-Line Payments: K12 Payment Center
PLEASE see our ACES director for any other questions concerning the programs policies for fees, enrollment, and withdrawal.
ACES Site Coordinator
Guilford Elementary School