Click here for a letter from for parents from the Counseling Department about registration for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
Click here for Important instructions from counseling on students registration instructions for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
Click here access Registration Packet, Instructions and helpful informationTo register for classes online:
- Visit the Power School Student Portal
- Select the HB SIS Student app from the apps menu
- When this opens, look for the Class Registration link on the left-hand side of your screen
- If you do not have a Power School account, click here for instructions on how to set one up
- Instructions to Complete Registration Process:
Review graduation requirements
Login to Student Portal and follow instruction on Online Registration handout for online registration window from March 4th – March 11th
Students must select 8 courses. 9th -11th graders must select at least 1 Math, 1 history,1 English & 1 Science.
Elective course offerings will appear on more than one page.
Students will meet individually with their assigned counselor to finalize their registration between March 16th-April 14th.
Make sure that you are prepared by completing the on-line registration during the assigned time-frame.