Registration Process (Ragsdale High School)
The Student Online Registration Process:
Your student may register for his/her course selections using the PowerSchool Online Course Registration:
- The window opens from the REVISED dates of March 12 – March 19, 2019 (Teachers will make recommendations for next year’s courses).
- Use the teacher recommendations to guide your course selections.
- Select elective courses to help you meet your goals after high school (refer to the Career Pathway Guide on the Ragsdale School Counseling website).
- Students should challenge themselves by taking rigorous courses such as honors, advanced placement, Career & College Promise courses at GTCC and/or a third year of a world language.
- See the directions below, Student Online Instructions to register for next year’s courses during March 12 – 19, 2019.
- Students will meet with school counselors to discuss their selections.
- Your student will receive a Guilford County Schools’ High School Registration Book.
- The online version of the registration book can be found at www.gcsnc.com, search for Registration Toolbox – Registration Books.
- Students will receive a Registration/Recommendation Form. We ask students and parents to sign and return form to their school counselor after meeting with the counseling department.
- This form includes the students’ course selections and high school plan for their high school years.