My name is Emily McInturff and this will be my 12th year teaching first grade! It is my passion as I believe the ability to read is the single most important skill a child can learn to help them grow up to be our future leaders. I am married to a wonderful teacher and we have two amazing children, Zara and Oscar. As a family, we love listening to music, singing and dancing, spending time outdoors, and reading lots of books!
- Favorite color(s): Green and purple
- Favorite food: almost anything vegetarian
- Favorite animal: sloth
- Favorite hobby: doing puzzles (jigsaw or different word puzzles)
- I LOVE: teaching, the beach, and spending time with my family!
How to Contact Me:
- Phone: 336.545.2015
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to getting to know you throughout the year as we partner together to make this year one of exciting growth and success for your child!