My name is Emily McInturff and this will be my 14th year teaching first grade and my 4th year at General Greene! It is my passion as it helps build the foundations for students to become our future leaders. I am married to a wonderful teacher and we have two amazing children. As a family, we love listening to music, singing and dancing, spending time outdoors, and reading lots of books!
- Favorite color(s): Green and purple
- Favorite food: almost anything vegetarian
- Favorite animal: sloth
- Favorite hobby: doing puzzles (jigsaw or different word puzzles)
- I LOVE: teaching, learning, the beach, and spending time with my family!
How to Contact Me:
- Phone: 336.545.2015
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classdojo Messages
I look forward to getting to know you throughout the year as we partner together to make this year one of exciting growth and success for your child!
General Greene's Mission and Vision:
We are building a foundation for a successful future through:
Growing lifelong learners
Tying in science and technology
Opening doors to our community
Recognizing the power of yet
Securing a foundation for ALL