- The Guilford County Board of Education approved an annual fee of $45 for each athlete regardless of the number of sports played.
- A student enrolled in an early college, middle college, or other school without a sports program will pay the fee at the student’s base sports school.
- No athletic fees will be collected by schools until after tryouts and the coach has placed the student on the team roster.
- Students whose families cannot afford the one-time athletic fee may apply for a waiver. (See the AD for Waiver)
- The fee does not guarantee playing time.
- The fee does not guarantee a team’s schedule will include a certain number of contests.
- Online (K12 Payment Center)