Good Evening Northern Families!
This is Mrs. Weeks and I’m honored to serve as your assistant principal. We hope you had a wonderful long weekend!
Here are your announcements for the last week of school:
- There will be no school tomorrow, Monday, in honor of Memorial Day
- A lot is happening at the Nest on Tuesday:
- Kindergarten will have their class parties from 8:30-10:30 and 1st grade will have their parties 11 to 1. Both will be held on the upper field. Parents can check in at the purple tent by the K/1 playground.
- Also on Tuesday we will be passing out our Nighthawk Awards to our 5th grade classes. These will be broadcasted on Facebook live.
- Finally on Tuesday, our 3rd-5th grade parents will receive an envelope with the results of their child’s EOG tests along with information on remediation and retesting for some students who did not earn proficient scores.
- On Wednesday we will have our drive-thru graduation celebration for our 5th grade students from 10-11:30. Fifth grade parents have received details through email.
- Finally on Thursday, we will celebrate the last day of school.
We sincerely appreciate all of your support during this unique school year! We will miss our 5th grade families who will be moving on next year!
As always, thank you for supporting Northern Elementary where we imagine extraordinary.
Have a great night!