Student Registration InformationThe following MUST be provided at time of enrollment:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Proof of residence (utility bill, driver's license, etc).
- Completed Affidavit (1st-5th)
Affidavit required for:
- 1st-5th grade students enrolling unless they have previously attended a Guilford County School.
- Required for Kindergarten if the student is repeating Kindergarten and coming from outside of Guilford County.
*Parent/Guardian of Kindergarten students enrolling will receive a blue assessment form to be filled out by the physician. This must be returned completed within 30 days after the first day of school or you must provide proof of an appointment on doctor note pad.
North Carolina law requires the following immunizations:
- Five (5) DTP or DtaP's
- Four (4) Polio's
- Two (2) MMR's
- One HIB for children who have not yet reached the age of five years
- Three (3) doses of Hep B is required for all children born on or after 7/1/94 (Students born before 7/1/94 are not required to be vaccinated against hepatitis B)
- 1 Varicella for children born on or after April 1, 2001.
**Any child that received the 4th DTP and/or the 3rd Polio on or after their fourth birthday is not required to receive additional doses.
Proof of these immunizations must be provided to the school within 30 days of the first day of enrollment for the student. If the proof of immunization is not presented within 30 days, the student will be excluded from school until that proof is received or until the student begins an immunization schedule. Proof of the immunization schedule must be provided to the school within the same 30 day time frame.