Welcome to our Distance Learning Channel!
Here you will find information and resources intended for students and parents as we navigate through the transition to online education.
Starting on Monday, March 23, teachers will begin online instruction through the CANVAS learning Management Platform (LMS).
Students can access CANVAS using their Powerschool login information.
- If you are unable to log in, contact one of your teachers via email and they can assist with resetting your password.
- To ensure that you are able to connect with your classes on Monday, please take a look at your CANVAS account and click on Courses to see a list of what you are enrolled in.
If you do not have access to a computer or laptop from your home, please contact the main office at Page High School.
Parents can observe student's online classes by pairing with their account. * Here is how it is done:
- Parents log into their student's Canvas Account.
- On the left hand side of the screen click the Account button.
- Choose Settings.
- On the right hand side of the Settings screen, click on Pair with Observer.
- They will be given a code that they can enter in the Canvas app
Students can Access OneDrive Here: www.onedrive.com
Sign In Lunchemail@example.com
PW: birthdate (for home use)
You can use these apps (and more) from anywhere!
Word, Powerpoint, Excel, more.
REMINDER: Classes do not start in Canvas until Monday, March 23, and even then it is a soft launch. This is a new world for or students and teachers. We are all working hard to provide some consistency and continuity using tools that are new to us in these very strange times. It is expected that there will be some "hiccups" especially since so many are beginning to use these tools at the same time.