• Guilford County Schools policy requires that all students requiring any type of medication at school must have on record a Guilford County Schools Authorization of Medication for a Student at School form.  This form must be completed, signed and dated by a physician.  Parent/guardian must also sign and date the form.   New forms must be completed at the beginning of each school year.   Student medication will not be accepted at school without this form.  You can access the form at the link below.




    In August, School Health Care Plans for students will be sent home as needed.  Care plans are to be completed by parents and returned to the school.


    Please contact the school at 336-643-8410 if you have any questions.