During Remote Learning we are excited to be able to continue physical book checkouts from the Media Center!
- Log in to Destiny and place HOLDS on the books you'd like to check out (see instructions below). If you'd like me to select books for you, make sure you fill out the Checkout Request (see below) and include things that interest you.
- All holds/requests are due by Monday each week for pickup on Thursday or Friday of that week. Families must fill out the Checkout Request Form each time (see below). I will email parents when materials are ready for pickup.
- You can pick up your books from 8 am- 5 pm on Thursday or Friday of the week you submitted a request.
- Parents may also drop off books in the collection bins on Thursdays/Fridays. Books will remain in quarantine for 72 hours before processing.
- Checkout Guidelines:
- Students may request up to 5 books at a time by placing a HOLD in the Destiny Catalog (see directions below).
- Students may only request 1 book in a single series (Dogman, etc.) per order.
- The checkout period is now 3 weeks. There will be no fines assessed for overdue materials. However, lost materials must still be replaced or paid for by families.
- I can not specifically pull books based on AR by request. Families may find AR books for themselves or consult their classroom teacher and follow regular checkout request procedures.
- I can provide book suggestions based on genre and student interest.
Click here to learn How To Place a Hold on a Book in the BGS Destiny Catalog.
Click here for the Curbside Checkout Request. (please fill out for each order).