Informational Sessions are being offered for the following scholarship opportunities
ECU-EC Scholars, UNC-Charlotte-Levine Scholars Program, NC State-Park Scholarships, NC Central-Cheatham-White Scholarship Program, and UNC Chapel Hill-Morehead Cain.
Interested high school seniors and families are invited to join these NC scholarship programs for an informational evening via Zoom. Program representatives will provided an overview of each scholarship and answer questions. There are four dates the sessions will be held and we hope you can join.
- Thursday, Sept 17 at 6:00pm
- Monday, Sept 21 at 6:00pm
- Thursday, Sept 24 at 6:00pm
- Tuesday, Sept 29 at 6:00pm
To register, go to: https://bit.ly/NCScholarships-Fall2020
NC Merit Scholarships Information Sessions
Please RSVP for any session at least 3-4 days prior to the event. The Zoom Meeting details will be provided after the deadlines to register.
Information session and Q&A dates:
- Thursday, September 24 at 6:00 p.m. EDT (register before September 21)
- Tuesday, September 29 at 6:00 p.m. EDT (register before September 25)
- Sunday, October 4 at 4:00 p.m. EDT (register before October 1)
- Tuesday, October 6 at 6:00 p.m. EDT (register before October 2)
- Wednesday, October 7 at 6:00 p.m. EDT (register before October 5)
During the sessions, you will hear from: - Christina Garrett, Cheatham-White, NC Central University - Margaret Turner, EC Scholars, East Carolina University - Abey Dessie, Levine Scholars, UNC Charlotte - Justine Okerson, Morehead-Cain, UNC Chapel Hill - Reneé Tutchton, Park School Tutchton, Park School.
Attention Seniors and parents of Seniors:
Some scholarships require school endorsements/recommendations to be considered. For these scholarships, seniors should complete a scholarship nomination form and submit requested documents to Mrs. Ingram in Counseling by Monday, September 28th. Documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off to the school. Forms are available on REMIND, will be available on the HPC website, and hard copies are available in the office by appointment ONLY!