New Yearbook Design
You voted, and the counts are in. Unlike the presidential election, there is a clear winner for the 20-21 yearbook design.
The Winning design:
Our theme is Virtually Together.
Thank you to all that took the time to vote. I am very excited with this design. Make sure to send me photos of your virtual school activities.
We need your photos and selfies for our Yearbook. Here is what we are looking for:
- You working virtually (on your laptop, at the table, PE or dance exercise, building a project)
- You in your schoolwork area at home (your desk, the kitchen table, the living room floor)
- You reading a book or ebook (show your favorite)
- You do a hobby or sport with social distancing (dance, football, chess, cooking, painting, shooting basketball alone)
- You helping a sibling with school
- You creating a makerspace activity
- You during something recreational or creative
- You in a cool COVID mask
Be sure your photos have good lighting and a crisp image. Save them as a large image. Here are some tips for taking good photos with a smartphone.
Go here to upload your photo. Provide detailed information as to what you are doing in the photo and include names.
Do not send anything inappropriate for school. Not only will it be removed, it may result in disciplinary action.