About the Chromebooks
All students who have borrowed a device from GCS or Grimsley should bring it to school to exchange.
The following videos have been created to introduce the basic functions and usage of the Chromebook.
- Chromebook Information
- Chromebook Tour
- How to Log into Microsoft Apps for the First Time
- Getting Set Up for a Day of Learning
- Downloading Files from Canvas
- Finding Files and File Storage
- Working Offline: How to Use Your Chromebook Without Internet Access
- Troubleshooting Issues
GCS Chromebook plan for students:
General navigation features of the Chromebook:
How to log into your Microsoft apps for the first time:
Getting Set Up for A Day of Learning:
Downloading Files from Canvas:
Finding Downloaded Files and File Storage:
Working Offline: How to Use your Chromebook without Internet Access
Troubleshooting Issues on Your Chromebook: What to do if...