Virtual School Registration Information
FOR NEW ENROLLEES ONLY
Registration for the K-5 and 6-8 Virtual Schools will open for NEW ENROLLEES at 5:00 p.m. on February 16th and will close on March 3rd at 5:00 p.m. New families who are interested in registering for the Virtual Schools for the 2021-2022 school year can register through SchoolMint. The Virtual School registration does not count as one of the magnet/choice options.
CURRENT VIRTUAL SCHOOL FAMILIES
- No action is required for current K-4 or current 6th & 7th grade Virtual School families who will return to the Virtual School for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Current K-4 and 6th & 7th grade Virtual School families do not have to re-enroll to their Virtual School.
- Current 5th grade Virtual School families who are interested in registering for the 6-8 Virtual School for the 2021-2022 school year should register by 5:00 p.m. on March 3, 2021.
- Current Virtual School families who wish to return to their previously assigned school for the 2021-2022 school year may submit a reassignment request during the district reassignment window from May 1 - July 1. A video tutorial for submitting a reassignment request is linked on the SchoolMint login page at gcsnc.schoolmint.net.
Please contact the GCS Student Assignment Office at 336-370-8303 if you need assistance with SchoolMint or have reassignment questions.
Please contact the Virtual School if you have school-related questions.
- Guilford eLearning Virtual Academy (K-5): 336-522-6320
- Guilford eLearning University Prep (6-8): 336-522-6330