Phone: 366-449-4711 (office) Ext. 1638
Degrees and Certifications:
Fourth grade families and students welcome to another school year at Sedalia Elementary! It is a pleasure to be teaching 4th grade reading this school year. I am looking forward to working with each of you to ensure a successful year.
My name is Mrs. Croswell-Isaacs typically called Ms. Croswell. I am from Jamaica but have been enjoying the ambiance of North Carolina. I have a Teaching Diploma in Literacy Studies and a Bachelor’s in Special Education. I’ve been teaching for over 5 years and have taught at multiple grade levels during this time. This will be my second year at Sedalia Elementary.
We are going to have a wonderful time becoming successful readers, writers, and thinkers. In an effort to accomplish this, I expect that students will:
- Stand in an orderly line while waiting to enter the classroom
- Enter the classroom quietly , take a seat and wait for teacher instructions
- Respond to the attention signals as quickly and quietly as possible
- Be respectful to themselves and their school and understand that their input is a part of the learning process
- Let the teacher know if you need clarification on something being taught
- Always leave classroom neat and clean
- Work hard to improve their writing, comprehension skills and reading skills overall
Parents, while a busy work life may make this challenging it is my hope that you can read with your child or have them read nightly as this improves their love for reading and contributes to the development of reading skills.
I believe in unique brillaince...every child can learn, how they do, is unique to them and I will work to help each student amplify their strengths. I cannot wait to see all that you accomplish this school year! Let's sparkle bright this school year!