The purpose of One Card is to insure safety and security on each campus.
Student identification cards will be provided to every student. EVERY student must always wear their OneCard while on school grounds. It is crucial that we can identify everyone on cmpus. Identification of staff and students is a safety issue and will not be compromised when it comes to the safety of students and staff. OneCard helps us in identifying students as well as other indviduals on the school campus.
1. All students must wear their current year OneCard to:
- Be in class
- Move between classes and to the restroom
- Buy lunch
- Borrow library books
- Obtain early dismissal
- Participate in campus sponsored activities
- Be on campus before or after school
2. The OneCard must be worn on a breakaway lanyard hanging from their neck.
- OneCards cannot be worn on a shirtsleeve, pants, outside of pockets, under a coat/jacket, or at the bottom of a shirt.
- If a student is wearing a jacket, the OneCard must be on he outside of the jacket and visible.
- The OneCard must be presented to any school staff member or person of authority when seeking student identification.
- The front and back of the OneCard must remain plain and free of stickers, markings, other photos, etc.
- Lost, stolen, altered, damaged, and defaced OneCardsmust be replaced immediately through the designated administrator.
- Cost for replacement is $5.00 for each new card.