If you are interested in helping fund learning opportunities at Sternberger, I have the following grant request open on DonorsChoose.
This grant would fund materials to use with the adapted curriculum students when they come to the library for class - Boom Cards, personalized readers, and other materials that tie in to their units of study.
Update: I am $75 away from the total project goal, but the project must be funded by March 31, 2022 to receive any of the materials.
The following grants are ones I have applied for and were funded in the past.
- Help 'Em Read So They'll Succeed! ($263, instructional materials, 2008)
- Developing Savvy Consumers ($530, instructional materials, 2006)
- The Different Shapes of Learning ($250, instructional materials, 2008 - individual)
- Mysteries: Clues to Critical Thinking ($282, instructional materials, 2007 - individual)
- Read Across America ($1000, to start schoolwide reading program, 2003 - MTAC)
- Back to School Grant ($5000, culturally relevant library books and nonfiction, 2005)