• Star with Morehead Elementary


    Welcome to Morehead Elementary - The Expressive Arts Magnet.  I am Sharonda Saunders, the Data Manager of Morehead. 

    If you have any questions, please email or call me so that I can help you.



Mrs. Saunders Picture
  • There are no upcoming events to display.

View Calendar