Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Healthcare Management-Southern Illinois Univ. 2002 M.Ed. Counseling and Psychology-Troy Univ. 2006 D.Min. Doctorate in Ministry in Biblical Counseling-Andersonville Theological Seminary. 2015 NCDPI- School Counselor and Career Development Coordinator CCE-Global Career Development Facilitator
Dr. NaTisha Peacock
Hello Yellow Jacket Family!
I am Dr. NaTisha Peacock, the School Counselor here at Gibsonville Elementary! I am available to help you and your child have a successful school year. As a school counselor, I work with parents and students in many ways through a program of many services. Each service is aimed at helping children learn and develop to their highest potential. Some of the services in the School Counseling Program are:
* Helping children learn how to study
* Individual sessions to help students with social and emotional obstacles.
* Classroom lessons to help students with social-emotional learning, which is the process through which children and adults understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions.
* Conferences for parents to learn about their children's progress in school.
* Explore accommodations that will help alleviate barriers to learning.
These are a few of the services I offer you and your child. If you have any questions or wish to see me about your child, please call me at school. The number is 336-449-4214. If I am unavailable please leave a message and I will be sure to return your call.