Welcome to the Hampton Media Center!
The mission of the Hampton Elementary School Media Center is to design and implement a media program that will meet the needs of all students, teachers, and staff to ensure that they are effective users of ideas and information within their community.
Please visit the Hampton Media Center soon and discover why our students are so excited about reading! I look forward to assisting you!
2018 - 2019 Battle of the Books
1. At the Bottom of the World by Bill Nye & Gregory Mone (Jack and the Geniuses, Book 1) (RL 4.6)
2. Ban This Book by Alan Gratz (RL 3.9)
3. Becoming Naomi Leon by Pam Munoz Ryan (RL 5.8)
4. Blood on the River by Elisa Carbone (4.8)
5. Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix (The Missing Series, Book 1) (RL 5.0)
6. The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L. Holm (RL 4.1)
7. How to Steal A Dog by Barbara O'Connor (RL 4.0)
8. The Old Willis Place by Mary Downing Hahn (RL 4.2)
9. Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin (RL 4.3)
10. Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech (RL 4.8)
11. Runaway Twin by Peg Kehret (RL 5.2)
12. Save Me a Seat by Sarah Weeks & Gita Varadarajan (RL 3.9)
13. A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd (RL 4.7)
14. Stella by Starlight by Sharon M. Draper (RL 5.1)
15. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle (RL 4.7)