Welcome to Guilford Elementary School
Guilford Elementary is a PreK-5th Grade school with approximately 563 great students. We have an outstanding faculty and staff dedicated to excellence. We have parents who work cooperatively with the school in a variety of ways.
Guilford strives to offer a variety of meaningful learning opportunities for our students. We are very proud of the performance of our students in academics and citizenship. We invite members of the community to visit Guilford and view quality education in action. We encourage our parents and the community to become actively involved in our school and its programs.
The staff of Guilford Elementary is committed to providing the best possible learning environment for each child. Our goal is that all children will:
- participate in and benefit from positive learning experiences.
- achieve competence in basic skills and learning processes.
- clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in a variety of ways.
- express creativity and use imagination.
- organize and manage time and resources effectively.
- demonstrate self-respect and self-discipline.
- practice sound habits of personal health and safety.
- show respect for others and their cultural differences.
- think critically and make informed decisions.
- demonstrate concern for our environment.
- develop characteristics of good citizenship.
The mission of Guilford Elementary School is to provide educational opportunities that advance our student's unique talents, promote academic and social growth and ensure future educational success. At Guilford Elementary School, we are determined to challenge students to become all they can be. We work as a team collaborating with faculty, staff, parents and community to ensure maximum student achievement.
At Guilford Elementary School, we are determined to challenge students to become all they can be. We work as a team by collaborating with staff, parents, and the community to ensure maximum student achievement.