My name is Lisa Sunshine and I have been teaching for 17 years. I taught Anatomy & Physiology, Chemistry, Biology, and Physical Science. I have been married for 20+ years and we have three children--twin boys, a singleton daughter, and a rescue dog.
Science in my classroom is all about inquiry. Thinking, asking questions, and applying what you learned are skills we will be learning and using every day. If you have questions, please contact me: (336)819-2957 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All EMC at GTCC Jamestown courses follow the North Carolina Essential Standards for Science. You can access these standards by clicking on the following link. North Carolina Essential Standards
- All EMC at GTCC Jamestown courses follow the Guilford County Schools Grading Scale. It is as follows.
- 100 - 90 A
- 80 - 89 B
- 70 - 79 C
- 60 - 69 D
- 0 - 59 F
- Honors level courses earn an additional 0.5 quality point toward GPA calculation.
- Parents and guardians are encouraged to enroll as an observer in their student's Canvas Courses. By doing so, they will have access to observe the content, lessons, and assignments their students pursue daily. You can access instructions on how to shadow your students in Canvas Courses by clicking the following link. How to Create a Parent/Guardian Observer Account for Canvas
- Parents and Guardians are encouraged to create a PowerSchool account. By doing so, they will have access to view their student's grades and attendance. You can access instructions on how to create a PowerSchool account by using the following link. How to Create a PowerSchool Account