Phone: (336) 643-8420 ext. 1603
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. in Communication Studies from College of Charleston M.A. in Communication Sciences and Disorders from University of North Carolina at Greensboro Certificate of Clinical Competency from ASHA- American Speech Language and Hearing Association
Mrs. Adrienne Gramberg, M.A., CCC-SLP Speech Language Pathologist
Welcome Speech-Language Students and Parents
Stokesdale Elementary Speech Therapy Highlights!!
- Adrienne Gramberg, M.A., CCC-SLP - Speech-Language Pathologist at Stokesdale Elementary School. I work with PK-5th graders on articulation, receptive and expressive language, fluency (stuttering) and social language skills.
- Resource Room #103 – location of the speech room. The speech room is diagonally across from the front office.
- Your child – A valued learner who is working on a unique set of speech-language goals designed to increase his/her knowledge of concepts that are needed in order to participate effectively in the general education classroom.
- IEP – Individualized Education Plan – The legal document that guides my speech-language therapy services for your child and with which you should be familiar. If you don’t have a copy of this plan please let me know and I will be happy to (1) get you a copy and/or (2) sit down and go over the document with you. A new IEP has to be written at least once every year.
- Speech Homework – Worksheets, activities, cards, emails, etc. that come home with your child to increase their progress and update you on what they are doing in the speech room. Activities are not always sent home after each session but you should quiz your child about what they did it speech each week!
- Questions and Concerns – Always valued and quickly answered or addressed. Please contact me at school (336) 643-8420 ext. 1603 or via email email@example.com