Have an AMAZING week of learning!!
We have a field trip on MONDAY. Please make sure you check the list of items needed so your child is prepared! Everyone will need:
- DISPOSABLE lunch. No lunchboxes or water bottles to save! We will throw all lunch materials away after we eat AT the Sci-quariuam!
- Comfortable CLOTHES & SHOES! Please dress for the weather. We may not see the outside animals if its too cold or wet. All inside items are on!
- Separate SNACK … labeled. We will be eating snack at a different time from lunch & won’s have access to the lunches. Please send a small snack in a labeled baggy.
WE HAVE BEGUN OUR SCHOOL DAY 5 MINS EARLIER. That means our daily routines begin 5 mins earlier ... including bus pickup times, car rider cone lifting (7:12am), school opening (7:15am), and the tardy bell ringing (7:40am). PLEASE SET YOUR ALARMS for 5 minutes earlier for the rest of the year! Remember this is a GCS decision for making up time missed due to the hurricane days.
- Jan 22nd is now a REGULAR SCHOOL DAY
- Jan 28th will be a workday used for CONFERENCES & to receive your child's report card.
- Feb 18th is a REGULAR SCHOOL DAY
- March 28th is a REGULAR SCHOOL DAY
- June 10th is now our LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
LUNAR ECLIPSE on SUNDAY 1/20. Please remember to view the lunar eclipse on Sunday evening. It will last 1hour & 2 minutes ... have a reddish tint ... and be a 'Super Moon' (closer/larger in size!). Don't miss it!!
Eureka Homework this week are Module 3 lessons 2-5 (starting Tuesday due to field trip Monday)
No spelling words this week.
Keep reading & recording your Jan minutes on your calendar sheet! Minutes Here
If you have ANY questions, please send me a quick email and I will respond within 24/48 hours!
Have a great week!
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Super Moon Lunar Eclipse!!
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM PTO Skate Night
7:05 AM - 7:50 AM Chess Club Meets
January 25, 2019
January 28, 2019