School Counselors provide a comprehensive school counseling program that improves student achievement and enhances the academic, career and personal/social development of all students. The comprehensive school counseling program is delivered through classroom lessons, individual student planning sessions, and individual and group counseling. School counselors collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators and other school staff to promote student success. School counselors also provide leadership and advocacy to promote equity and access to opportunities and rigorous educational experiences for all students.
ENROLLING YOUR CHILD
- Proof of Residency—either a recent utility bill, lease, purchase contract and/or current Driver's License
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (if out of state)
- Withdrawal form with current grades and transcript
- Student must be registered by biological parent or legal guardian (with court documents) if under 18.
- For more detailed information please visit the following link Student Assignments and Admission
For information on school enrollment, you may Sherry Wyrick or at (336)449-6311 ext. 1200.
Please verify your current address on the school assignment locator website to be sure you are registering at the correct school. http://schoolassignmentlocator.gcsnc.com/
Student Services Staff
School Counselor, Last Names (A-D)
School Counselor, Last Names (E-J)
School Counselor, Last Names (K-N)
School Counselor, Last Names (O-S)
School Counselor, Last Names (T-Z)
School Social Worker
Career Development Coordinator