Monday - Friday
8 am-5 pm
SCALE Admission Process
- The Home School must complete a Alternative Education Referral by the first day of suspension and fax to the SCALE office and the GCS Hearing Officer.
- The Hearing Officer makes the assignment to SCALE.
- An intake appointment is scheduled with the student's parent/guardian.
- The Counseling Staff will conduct the intake assessment with the student and the parent.
- The student will attend an on-site orientation program with the Social Worker.
- Upon successful completion of the intake process, the student will enter their assigned classes.
- Long-term suspended from school
- Assigned to SCALE by the Hearing Officer
- Must be a Middle or High School student
- Resides in Guilford County