- Online learning during the mandatory COVID-19 situation will be provided via the Canvas platform provided to each student through his/her PowerSchool login. If you cannot get logged into PowerSchool, please let me know so I can help.
- "Official" assignments/lessons will not begin until Monday, March 23. In the meantime, it would be helpful to make sure everything with regard to Canvas is working properly for you.
- Please go to Canvas and make sure all your classes are there. Let your teacher know sooner rather than later if you are having trouble getting access to one or more of your classes.
- If you are not signed up for my Remind messages, PLEASE do so using the codes below. This is very important.
- Calculators are available to be signed out this week (3/16-3/20) from the hours of 10-2. Go to the library and someone should be able to help you.
- Please understand we are asking many of the same questions you are and we don't have the answers yet. Stay calm! Everyone is doing the best they can! If you need anything please contact me using the avenues listed below! Miss y'all!
To sign up for Remind:
Or text @ncmathii2 to 81010
My email: email@example.com
My google voice number: 336.541.6249 (I am only available for voice through this number Mon-Thurs from 10am-2pm through appointments only! Please send a text versus calling unless we have set up a time to chat! Otherwise and/or outside of that time frame please send me messages through email and/or remind!)
How to access Canvas: