Welcome to Ms. Burke's Homepage
Welcome to Honors Anatomy & Physiology and Honors Earth/Environmental Science! Let's work together to make this a wonderful school year.
My Contact Information:
Email: email@example.com Phone: (336) 605-3300 ext. 205947
Please click on the link below to complete the REQUIRED contact information form:
I am excited to begin my 3rd year here at NWHS! I lived my entire life in MD until I moved to Greensboro early 2016. I received my Bachelor of Science in Biology from Mount St. Mary's University in Emmitsburg, MD, and I completed post-baccalaureate studies at UNCG (GO SPARTANS!). I love music, art, being outdoors, panda bears, all types of food, and, of course, science!
My Schedule (and info to join Remind):
- 1st Period - Honors Anatomy & Physiology (text @hbeea3 to 81010)
- 2nd Period - Honors Anatomy & Physiology (text @k2cghd to 81010)
- 3rd Period - Planning
- 4th Period - Honors Earth/Environmental Science (text @4aearthe to 81010)
- 5th Period - Honors Earth/Environmental Science (text @5aear to 81010)
- 6th Period - Honors Earth/Environmental Science (text @6aearthen to 81010)
Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:00pm - 5:00pm; any other time by appointment.
Anatomy & Physiology
- Required: 3-ring binder, looseleaf paper, pens/pencils
- Recommended: Index cards
- Required: COMPOSITION notebook, pens/pencils
- Recommended: 3-ring binder or folder
Note: I have a class set of craft supplies (i.e. markers, colored pencils, scissors, glue sticks, etc.). If you are especially "crafty," feel free to bring your own!
- hand sanitizer
- copy paper (white and colored)
- Clorox wipes
- Expo dry erase markers
Any donation is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your generosity!
The syllabus for each class can be found under Course Expectations.