6th Grade Math
Greetings Viking Scholars and Families!!
My name is Ms. Natasha Pace and I am currently, the Interim 6th Grade Math Instructor. I am located in room 201A. I am so excited about this new transition because it allows me to Teach and be a mentor to Viking scholars, like you!!
Just a few things about me:
I am a very proud, mother of two. I have a 17-year-old daughter, who is an 11th grade, Theatre Student, at Philip J. Weaver Academy of Visual Arts. I, also, have a 10-year-old son, who is a 5th grader at Murphey Traditional Academy. When I am not at Allen, I enjoy spending time with my wonderful kids, and reading.
I started as a parent of Allen Middle School, prior to working here. So, I am cognizant of the expectations and responsibilities, we as parents, require of our children once they enter middle school. However, I want to stress that your involvement, is the most integral part of your child's success. Involvement can come in many forms:
- Helping with homework
- Requesting to see "Graded" assignments or grades
- Checking Powerschool
- Ensuring student is at school each day & on time
- Accepting/Responding to any call you may receive from a teacher, pertaining to your child
- Attending School events and Parent Nights
- & Many More!!!This is just a short list of ways to get involve. If you have any questions about Parent Involvement or about your child, please feel free to contact me at 336-294-7325 ext. 1622 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!!