Parents Please Check This Page For School Updates During Our Mandated School Closure COVID-19
Dear Eagle Parents:
Detailed below is some important information regarding student online instruction beginning March 23.
- This week’s online learning opportunities are meant to help support parents and avoid learning loss due to the missed instructional time. You can find them here. Teacher-created lessons will be shared with students beginning Monday, March 23.
- For families needing a device, please contact the school or your child’s teacher as devices will be distributed starting Friday March 20th.
- Lessons will be provided through the Canvas platform. For questions about how to log onto the Canvas site, contact your school data manager. Students will need their student ID number (lunch number). This number is available in PowerSchool and on their report cards.
- You may access CANVAS using your unique parent ID to monitor your child's progress during online instruction. Click on the link at the bottom of this page: Parent Guide To CANVAS.
How to Access Distance/Online Learning
When students come to pick up materials, please remind them that they must know their student ID number in order to participate in distance learning.
Parents may request the appropriate letter for with the student ID from our school. Please ensure you understand how to login to Canvas before you leave the school site.
- Go to NCEdCloud (https://my.ncedcloud.org)
- Type in your username/password
- Username: PowerSchool Student ID
- Password: MMDDYYYY
- Click on the red Canvas icon
As always please feel free to contact the school with any questions or concerns you may have. Stay healthy stay safe.