Welcome to our second grade class at Southwest Elementary! I am so happy that school is starting and I hope you are as excited as I am about the learning adventure ahead of us. We are going to work hard this year, but we’ll have some fun, too, as we explore, observe and discover new things. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and sharing many wonderful experiences together.
More about me…
- My name is Jessica Murphy-Justice.
- I double majored in Elementary Education and Psychology at Guilford College in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- I started teaching in 2005. I have been teaching at SWE since 2010.
- My birthday is September 21.
- I have two daughters named Kristen and Allison.
- I have a cat named Sachi Pete and a dog named Maya.
- I love almost anything with chocolate in it.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas.
- My favorite color is blue.
- My favorite number is 7.
- The beach is my favorite place to visit.
- You may call me Mrs. Murphy-Justice or Mrs. MJ – whatever works for you.
Questions or Concerns:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 819-2992
- Write a note and send it in with your child.
Mrs. Jessica Murphy – Justice