The Haynes-Inman Education Center PTA was adopted October 8, 2010, shortly after the school opened.
The purpose of PTA is:
- to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship;
- to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- to bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- to develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
- Tax exempt; IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit for education purposes.
Yearly Membership and Dues are $6.