Allen Middle School leadership team will meet the 1st and 4th Tuesday of each month from 3:20 pm-5:00 pm. Meetings could be face-to-face or virtual. The Leadership team meets twice a month, monitors school-level student learning data, and guides processes of continuous school improvement. The team maintains a school culture that is friendly, supportive and focused on children's learning. It provides training and guidance for non-certified and support staff so that they understand the school's purpose and their role within that purpose.
School Based Leadership Team Members:
- Gorham, Shelia - Principal
- Hall, Christina - Assistant Principal
- Noack, Jamie -Assistant Principal
- Stokes, Lance - Assistant Principal
- Clendinen, Charles - Chairperson
- Miller, Maria - Encore
- Smith, Angela - 8th Grade Teacher
- Davis, Zaquaysha - 8th Grade Teacher
- Garcia, Edison - Encore
- Rice, Barris - EC
- Hinds, Sashoi - Parent
- House, Chad - 7th Grade Teacher
- Little, Rochelle - EC
- Harding, Twana - 7th Grade Teacher
- Williams, Sidnee - 7th Grade Teacher
How to access Indistar?
Indistar is a state-wide system that Allen and other GCS schools are using as the hub for school improvement activities. To access Allen’s plan
Go to www.indistar.org
Click User Login
This will allow you to view Allen’s plan information, meeting agendas, artifacts, and other items related to school improvement.
Allen Middle School's 2018 - 2019 Comprehensive Report: