School Leadership Information
The Johnson Street Global Studies School Improvement and Leadership Team is an essential component of the decision-making process at Johnson Street Global Studies. The Leadership Team works collaboratively to address the following:
- Provide vision and direction in relation to curriculum and student achievement.
- Assist the Principal in the decision-making process.
- Identify school-wide needs and brainstorm solutions.
- Develop, implement and update the School Improvement Plan.
- Develop, implement and update the Title 1 Plan.
- The Leadership Team will meet once a month, typically on Tuesdays, at 3:00 in the media center or virtually via Microsoft Teams and during special called meetings as needed.
Johnson Street Global Studies 2020-2021 School-Based Leadership Team
- Kris Wheat, Principal
- Meredith Boger, Assistant Principal
- Ashley Morgan, Chair, Media Specialist
- Coshenda Clark, 2nd Grade (K-2 and PBIS Representative)
- Ben Abee, 5th Grade (3-5 Representative)
- Vince Estes, 7th & 8th Grades (Middle School Representative)
- Michelle Pastore, PE (Specialist Representative)
- Elizabeth Bowser, EC (EC Representative)
- Lavonia Burgess, EC Teacher’s Assistant (Classified Representative)
- Linda Kelly, HI (HI Representative)
- Rhonda Blackburn, Guidance
- Megan Bartsch, Curriculum Facilitator
- Sarah Clark, Curriculum Facilitator
- Marcia McDowell, K-2 Lead Teacher
- Kym Gould, Treasurer
The School Based Leadership Team will meet the first Tuesday of each month in the Media Center from 3:00 to 4:00 pm or virtually as needed. All parents are invited to attend these open meetings.