School Leadership Information
The Johnson Street Global Studies School Improvement and Leadership Team is an essential component of the decision-making process at Johnson Street Global Studies. The Leadership Team works collaboratively to address the following:
- Provide vision and direction in relation to curriculum and student achievement.
- Assist the Principal in the decision-making process.
- Identify school-wide needs and brainstorm solutions.
- Develop, implement and update the School Improvement Plan.
- Develop, implement and update the Title 1 Plan.
- The Leadership Team will meet once a month, typically on Tuesdays, at 3:00 in the media center or virtually via Microsoft Teams and during special called meetings as needed.
- Minutes from School Leadership Team meetings can be viewed using the Indistar login below.
Click here to view access JSGS Indistar data
Click here to view the School Improvement Plan
Johnson Street Global Studies 2022-2023 School-Based Leadership Team
- Meredith Boger, Principal
- Lisa Trigg, Assistant Principal
- Drew Tonozzi, Media Specialist
- Vince Estes, Leadership Chair, 7th & 8th Grades (Middle School Representative)
- Regina Jackson, SLT Secretary, 4th Grade (3-5 Grade Representative)
- Chelsea Coalter, Kindergarten (K-2 Grade Representative)
- Natosha Meredith, SLT Timekeeper, Guidance
- Freda Walker, Music (Specialist Representative)
- Katie Hanes, EC (EC Representative)
- Curtis Rice, Behavioral Support (Classified Representative)
- Sarah Clark, Curriculum Facilitator
- Julie Hiatt, Parent (Parent Representative)
The School Based Leadership Team will meet the first Tuesday of each month in the Media Center from 3:00 to 4:00 pm or virtually as needed. All parents are invited to attend these open meetings.