School Leadership Information
The Johnson Street Global Studies School Improvement and Leadership Team is an essential component of the decision-making process at Johnson Street Global Studies. The Leadership Team works collaboratively to address the following:
- Provide vision and direction in relation to curriculum and student achievement.
- Assist the Principal in the decision-making process.
- Identify school-wide needs and brainstorm solutions.
- Develop, implement and update the School Improvement Plan.
- Develop, implement and update the Title 1 Plan.
- The Leadership Team will meet once a month, typically on Tuesdays, at 3:00 in the media center or virtually via Microsoft Teams and during special called meetings as needed.
- Minutes from School Leadership Team meetings can be viewed using the Indistar login below.
Johnson Street Global Studies 2020-2021 School-Based Leadership Team
- Kris Wheat, Principal
- Meredith Boger, Assistant Principal
- Ashley Morgan, Chair, Media Specialist
- Sarah Guyn, 1st Grade (K-2 Representative)
- Jamie Packer, 3rd Grade (3-5 Representative)
- Chaun Doak, 7th & 8th Grades (Middle School Representative)
- Freda Walker, Music (Specialist Representative)
- Katie Hanes, EC (EC Representative)
- Curtis Rice, Behavioral Support (Classified Representative)
- Alyssa Jackson, Deaf Ed (Deaf Ed Representative)
- Rhonda Blackburn, Guidance
- Megan Bartsch, Curriculum Facilitator
- Sarah Clark, Curriculum Facilitator
- Marcia McDowell, K-2 Lead Teacher
- Julie Hiatt, Parent (Parent Representative)
The School Based Leadership Team will meet the first Tuesday of each month in the Media Center from 3:00 to 4:00 pm or virtually as needed. All parents are invited to attend these open meetings.