Welcome to the Grimsley High School PTSA!
Grimsley’s PTSA is giving 120% of dedication to our Students, Teachers and Staff in honor of the upcoming 120 years of the Grimsley Whirlies.
Support. Volunteer. Donate.
The Grimsley PTSA welcomes you to Whirlie Country. Grimsley's tradition of excellence reflects the blending of three key components: an outstanding staff, motivated students, and involved parents. Your involvement is an integral part of your own students' success and the continued success of our school.
How can YOU be a part of that?
Support and Be Informed
* PTSA monthly meetings are at 5:30PM, on the second Monday of each month, in the Media Center. Everyone is welcome! Come and listen to what is happening.
* Recognizing that parent involvement is dependent on good communication, our PTSA publishes a newsletter, the "Whirlwind," four times during the year. The newsletters are published on this web site and distributed to parents via email. Each newsletter contains information on events, accomplishments, and opportunities at Grimsley, as well as how you can volunteer to help with the many PTSA activities.
* The PTSA and school have a collaborative relationship with producing the ”Weekly Whirlie”, a weekly email with current information.
* Like and Follow the Grimsley High School PTSA Facebook page.
* Among other activities, the PTSA sponsors the Whirlie Nation Celebration, provides Hospitality for the staff, provides Volunteers for the Attendance and Guidance offices, Beautifies the campus, solicits Volunteers to serve as test proctors, sponsors Project Graduation, and raises Funds to support the academic and technology needs of the school. Sign up for Hospitality needs, serve on a committee and many other needs will be shared on above communications.
* You can support the PTSA by donating to the Whirlie Way. The Whirlie Way is our direct donation annual fundraiser – 100% of the donations support and stay with Grimsley PTSA.
* Individual and Business Sponsors are greatly appreciated.
* Donate on MemberHub or complete a Whirlie Way form.
If you have any questions, please contact PTSA President, Lisa Carwile, at ericandlisac 'at' aol.com.