- Ashley Triplett Principle
- Candice Ricks Curriculum Facilitator
- Kerin Plank School Social Worker
- Annette Connelly School Counselor
- Ashley Watkins School Speech Language Pathologist
- Omar Lopez ESOL Interpreter
- Chaka Walker Pre K Teacher
- Tyesha Johnson Kindergarten Teacher
- Lecsis Proctor-Long 1st Grade Teacher
- Verhonda Evans 2nd Grade Teacher
- Jonisse Ratley 3rd Grade Teacher
- Anntionette Johnson 5th Grade Teacher
- Ms. Krystal Austin
- Mrs. and Mr. Irvin
Our leadership team is comprised of elected members of the faculty and parents. Our goal is to focus on issues that improve student achievement and school climate to continue to make Clara J. Peck, the best school possible. We make important decisions that impact the school including allocating the budget and other resources in the best interest of student achievement.
SBLT Meetings start at 2:45 p.m. in room 119.
At times, we require a change to the meeting date and time to accommodate holidays, optional workdays and other circumstances as determined by the team. The agenda is created in advance based on the requests of the elected members of the team, the team chair and the administrative team. The leadership team meetings are open meetings and you do not have to be an elected member to attend. As always, we welcome feedback to help our school improve. If you are not an elected member of the team, but would like to provide input on a particular topic, please contact your representative, the school principal or chair of the team.
2019-2020 Meeting Dates