Thank you for being a part of the Guilford County Schools team!
We have more than 10,000 hard-working teachers, bus drivers, custodians, school nutrition workers, office support staff and other educators who work full- and part-time to serve the needs of our students.
Without the dedication of each and every employee, the district’s goal of Achieving Educational Excellence would not be possible.
From Internet access to social media tips, from benefits to mileage reimbursement, we have many resources available to help our employees.
Click on the links below to quickly access popular documents, or check out the tabs on the left side of the page for more detailed information.
As always, thank you for all that you do.
- GCS Staff Intranet Site - New
- GCS Schools Intranet Sites - New
- GCS Managed Print - New
- Manage Print/Fax/Scan FAQs - New
For New Employees:
For All Employees:
- Employee of the Month nomination
- Volunteer of the Month nomination
- GCS Organizational Chart
- GCS Webmail
- HR Intranet
- Mileage Reimbursement (Works in Chrome Only)
- Paperless Pay Stub
- Principal Portal
- Professional Development Registration
- Employee eBook shelf
- Information for Current Employees
- Electronic Purchase Requisition
- Frontline Education (formerly AESOP)
- Substitutes - Frontline Education (formerly AESOP)
- ESL Regional Library
- NC Education Directory
- Registration Toolbox
- Teacher Supply Warehouse
- Discovery Education
- Travel Tracker
- K-5 Report Cards
- Performance Matters - Assessment
- Winter Weather Threat Assessment SURVEY
- Winter Weather Threat Assessment EXCEL REPORT
- School Break Checklists
Handbooks and Guides: