Hi! I'm Dr. Hanna Moore. I'm a lead teacher at Ragsdale. A lot of my work focuses on MTSS (Multi-Tiered Systems of Support), supporting teachers in their classroom, and supporting students in being their most successful.
This is my 13th year in education, and my fourth year at Ragsdale. I love being here! If you need to contact me, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, call me at the school at 336-454-7400, or call/text me at my Google Voice at 765-228-2828.
- Graduated from Indiana Wesleyan University with bachelor degrees in Elementary Education and Special Education in 2011.
- Taught elementary special education at Franklinville Elementary in Randolph County Schools from 2011-2016.
- Graduated from Elon University with a master's in Special Education in 2015.
- Graduated from UNCG with a doctorate in Special Education in 2020.
- Married since 2018 to my wonderful husband Kyle.
- Enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading, watching football, doing crossword puzzles, telling puns/corny jokes, and ballroom dancing.