Happy New Year Jaybirds! We are excited to welcome back our 3-5 "In-person" scholars and returning Pre-K-2 "in-person" scholars this week! Tomorrow, Monday, January 4th is a Teacher Workday. On Tuesday, January 5th students return for "in-person" instruction.
Remote learners, please remember to log in daily and take attendance. Work must be completed in a timely manner to gain credit. If you are having issues with getting your work completed, please let our scholar's teacher know as soon as possible.
For scholars returning to "in-person" instruction, please remember the following:
- Dropoff begins at 7:15 am, the instructional day begins at 7:35 am.
- Dismissal is at 2:05 pm.
- Students will walk independently to the classroom from the car rider line. Please do not park.
- Wear a Mask daily.
- Mask should be on properly (covering nose and mouth) before the temperature is taken.
- Bus attestation forms are to be completed nightly prior to the next school day. If this is not completed the bus driver will not allow scholars to get on the bus.
- Car attestation forms should be completed while in the car rider line, it should not be submitted until the teacher on duty gives you the scholar's temperature.
- As a reminder, all students will receive breakfast and lunch but they still have the option to bring or choose.
Remember to check your Class Dojo on a regular basis or any of our Social Media sites @ajejaybirds. If you have any additional questions do not hesitate to call the office.