Return to Headlines

Sports Physicals and Concussion Forms

Any student-athlete who would like to tryout or join any sports team must have a medical sports physical AND a concussion form on file at Hairston. We recommend going to either the FastMed Urgent Care on Battleground Avenue or FastMed Urgent Care on West Market Street to get a physical. They both take walk-ins and no appointment is required. Click Here for a link to the Physical form. The Concussion form is also required. Click Here for the Concussion form.