Guilford County Schools United Negro College Foundation Scholarship (GCS UNCFS).
Below are the scholarship requirements:
- Must be a senior graduating from a Guilford County Schools high school.
- Must have been accepted to and attending a Historically Black College or University (HBCU) in the Fall of 2021.
- Final transcript must reflect a minimum weighted GPA of 2.75.
- Must submit with the application a typed essay (500 words maximum) using the following prompt: What experiences led you to enroll in the HBCU you plan to attend in the Fall of 2021?
- One letter of recommendation from an adult in your community or school must be submitted with your application.
- A final high school transcript must be submitted with your application.
Please send them this informational survey for them garner access to receive the application if they qualify.