Important Safety Information:
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to walk to/from the bus stop with their children, and wait for the bus with them as practical.
- Encourage students in the neighborhood to walk together in groups or use a buddy system, when possible.
- Use designated sidewalks and paths and stay off the roadway; use only designated cross walks when crossing the street.
- Be aware of any suspicious persons or vehicles; do not approach any vehicle that stops.
- Report all suspicious activity to a parent/guardian, bus driver, and school officials.
- If possible, record and report descriptive features of the vehicle, including make, model, color and license plate number. Do not attempt to pursue the vehicle to get this information.