- What We Do
- Meet the Team
- Back to School 2023
- GCS All-Stars 2023
- A&T Four Middle College at N.C. A&T
- Academy at Smith
- Andrews High
- Dudley High
- Early College at Guilford
- Eastern High
- Gateway Education Center
- Greene Education Center
- Greensboro College Middle College
- Grimsley High
- Haynes-Inman Education Center
- High Point Central High
- Kearns Academy
- Middle College at GTCC-Greensboro
- Middle College at GTCC-High Point
- Middle College at GTCC-Jamestown
- Middle College at UNCG
- Northeast High
- Northern High
- Northwest High
- Page High
- Penn-Griffin School for the Arts
- Ragsdale High
- Smith High
- Southeast High
- Southern High
- Southwest High
- STEM Early College at N.C. A&T
- Weaver Academy
- Western High
- News Media
- Public Records Requests
- Get the GCS App!
- Get Involved: Volunteer or Partner
- Employee of the Month
- Internal Key Communicators
- Ignite Magazine
- GCS Branding and Communications Standards
- News Archives: 2010-2017
Update on Pleasant Garden Victims
In connection with Sunday's tragic events, please be aware of the following public information about the affected Guilford County Schools students:
- Robert Dylan Smith attended Southern High until 2009, when he withdrew from GCS. He was born May 29, 1994.
- Hanaleigh Michelle Suttles was a third-grader at Pleasant Garden Elementary. She was born Dec. 4, 2002.
- Zachary Lee Smith was a freshman at Southeast High. He was born Dec. 7, 1996.
- Richard Brian Suttles attended The Middle College at GTCC-High Point as a senior. He was born Aug. 12, 1994.
- Makayla Leigh Woods was a sophomore at Southeast High. She was born Dec. 2, 1995.
Public information is being provided in response to several media requests. During this difficult time, we ask that you refrain from contacting schools directly so staff can focus on the needs of the students. Instead, please direct all media requests to District Relations at 574-5730.