How do HUB businesses obtain MWBE Certification?

Posted by:

HUBS must be certified with the state of North Carolina.  HUB vendors must identify themselves as such on GCS Vendor Application form and forward a copy of the certification to the Purchasing Department.  For more information please contact the HUB Department at 919-807-2330 or email at